- WP Twenty Eleven – Add Responsive Image Rotator to Header
- WP Twenty Eleven – Header Image Only On Home Page
- WP Twenty Eleven – Custom Header Widget & Header Color
- WP Twenty Eleven – Remove White Space At Top Of Page
Goal: Add Social Media Widget‘s social media icons into Header area
Solution: Replace WP Twenty Eleven’s search box with a Widget area, but still display the search box when no Widget is used.
Reference (from WP Tuts Plus): Creating a Simple Child Theme Using Twenty Eleven includes instructions on how to add a widget to the header and change the header color.
- PageLines Framework 2.0 Case Study – BPE Law (6)
- WordPress Child Theme Case Study – 2020 Euro Lens Bath (8)
- WordPress Child Theme Case Study – 2020 Eyes (5)
- WP Twenty Eleven Child theme – Reid Walley (4)
Add Widgets (Secondary Sidebar)
This is your Secondary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Secondary Sidebar area.
- Beyond The Button: Embracing The Gesture-Driven Interface
- Building The New Financial Times Web App (A Case Study)
- Designing CSS Layouts With Flexbox Is As Easy As Pie
- Mobile UX Research: Exploring Ten Fundamental Aspects Of M-Commerce Usability
- Case Study: Typographic Design Patterns And Current Practices (2013 Edition)